Restricted Account

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Euler

It isn't practice mode that's the issue, it's the lack of placing bets. Betfair run up costs whenever you access a market so failure to place any bets is always going to get your account restricted. You only need to show some activity to avoid this fate.
ShaunWhite

Seti wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:42 pm
I feel like withdrawing my funds and closing my BF account.
But that's like leaving the bowling alley because they won't let you wear running spikes. Is there any particular reason the rules don't apply to you?
Seti

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:22 pm
Seti wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:42 pm
I feel like withdrawing my funds and closing my BF account.
But that's like leaving the bowling alley because they won't let you wear running spikes. Is there any particular reason the rules don't apply to you?
Of course not. A little steam letting off was needed. I know I am in the wrong.
Derek27

I don't think Betfair are too concerned with the few pence of commission they get from £2 stakers. I reckon they just want you to add to the liquidity of the market - all the small bets add up and can trigger larger commission generating bets.
spreadbetting

Hey Derek no hard feelings , we'll just agree to disagree, I was going to pm you but either blocked or you don't accept PM's.
Derek27

No problem SB, sorry if my last post on the subject sounded serious.

I've never used PMs or tampered with the settings so perhaps it's like that as a default.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”