Dutching

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ged1200

Hi. My subscription to Pro has just run out and I'm thinking it was overkill for what my needs are anyway. I'm now looking at Trader as a potential alternative and would like to know what the difference is between 'Advanced Dutching' (on Pro) and 'Dutching' (on Trader)?

Many thanks
Dallas

There is no override profit option in the Trader version
ged1200

Thanks Dallas!
beagle1

Hi Dallas

just to confirm....are you saying the @Overide total profit@ option is available in the pro version?

I am using the free trial and was wondering why it wasnt there.

TIA
Dallas

beagle1 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm
Hi Dallas

just to confirm....are you saying the @Overide total profit@ option is available in the pro version?

TIA
Yes it is in BA pro only (trial and paid for version) when using the 'Back to a Target Profit of' staking method
wearthefoxhat

beagle1 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm
Hi Dallas

TIA
Having the option to vary the profit on each selection is a strong one. (for dutching purposes).

Even factoring in a small loss on some selections can be done and I find it necessary at times. Particularly useful in Correct Score markets.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”