2 positions in one click screen

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Silver Lining

Hi,

I am at the very beginning of learning to trade and making simple trades on the one click screen with £2 stakes.

So far I have just made one off back/lay bets and closed out by greening up then clicking in the TRADE PROFIT column.

I would like to ask if I have to 2 selections backed and one is moving out and the other in profit. Is it possible to close out the losing selection in isolation to leave the profitable line running?

best regards,
Michael
Dallas

Only by assigning a 'Close trade on selection' command to a keyboard shortcut.

Then you can hover your cursor over any selection and press that key to close the trade on that selection (with or without greening)

The following thread should help
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=12404
Silver Lining

Brilliant! Thanks very much. With not being familiar with the software I can get into a panic when not knowing how to exit a trade correctly. Anyone can click on the odds and place bets, but for beginners such as myself the confidence will come once I fully understand the best ways to exit trades. I'm sure most of my trades will be heading south whilst learning.

Thanks again for the advise.

Michael
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 pm
Brilliant! Thanks very much. With not being familiar with the software I can get into a panic when not knowing how to exit a trade correctly. Anyone can click on the odds and place bets, but for beginners such as myself the confidence will come once I fully understand the best ways to exit trades. I'm sure most of my trades will be heading south whilst learning.

Thanks again for the advise.

Michael
No problem you're doing the right thing by sticking with min stakes while you feel your way around and of course asking when unsure of something.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”