Is it possible to add Matchbook API exange BET ANGEL?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Lucacrebbe

Hi, is it possible to add Matchbook to bet angel? Currently only another software supports Matchbook, (I don't want to use it) could also Betangel add API for Matchbook?
SeaHorseRacing

I can’t answer for Betangel but whilst I’m on forum I think the answer is unlikely.

Tbh can’t see any gain from a financial point of view. Don’t think the demand is their to cover the costs to add it.

Sure I’ve seen this question asked about other exchanges.
Derek27

You can trade on BetDaq with the appropriate version of Bet Angel and the software is free. Can you use BetDaq in Italy?
Lucacrebbe

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:39 am
You can trade on BetDaq with the appropriate version of Bet Angel and the software is free. Can you use BetDaq in Italy?
I can use sportmarkets

https://www.sportmarket.com/OurServices

It offers a Betdaq account. From Italy I can' t access to Betdaq, but with Sportsmarket I can.

How is the liquidity in Betdaq? the 40% of Betfair?
Derek27

It doesn't offer a BetDaq account, as far as I can tell it allows you to place bets with them at the best available odds and they place the bet with BetDaq or whoever offers the best odds, on your behalf. I don't think it's an exchange where you can lay and trade.

It doesn't give much information or screen shots of the betting screen. All bookies and exchanges allow you to look at their markets without even opening an account. I'm also sceptical of websites that display information in very light fonts so it's a struggle to read it, as though they don't want you to read it.

I don't use BetDaq but I heard liquidity is picking up.
ShaunWhite

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:57 pm
Hi, is it possible to add Matchbook to bet angel? Currently only another software supports Matchbook, (I don't want to use it) could also Betangel add API for Matchbook?
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=16862&p=161798&hil ... ty#p161798 :?:
Lucacrebbe

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 am
It doesn't offer a BetDaq account, as far as I can tell it allows you to place bets with them at the best available odds and they place the bet with BetDaq or whoever offers the best odds, on your behalf. I don't think it's an exchange where you can lay and trade.

It doesn't give much information or screen shots of the betting screen. All bookies and exchanges allow you to look at their markets without even opening an account. I'm also sceptical of websites that display information in very light fonts so it's a struggle to read it, as though they don't want you to read it.

I don't use BetDaq but I heard liquidity is picking up.

Yes, you're right. Unfortunatly they offer Matchbook direct access, and 500$ minimum deposit. Don't know if Matchbook is worthvile to play there, tought. It may have a scarce liquidity, but better than Italian exange, and it has another trading tool for them. I want the trading tool, I am intersted to it for the ladder

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”