stored values

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
eatyourgreens

hi all. I have been playing around basic ba automation for the past couple of months and I have just ventured into signals and stored values .........phew, mind bogling !!!! could some one please tell me if it is possible to put the current "green all selections " amount into stored values? thanx in advance. have a nice day! :-)
Dallas

Stored values can't look at the 'green all' amount but if your wanting to green up when it reaches a certain value then that can be done with a 'Profit Condition' as detailed in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

If that's not what your after if you can post what your wanting to achieve there may be other ways to do it
eatyourgreens

thanx for your reply Dallas, and thanx for all the posts and help that you share here.
Hard to explain what I was trying to do, I will play around with the idea and see what happens.
eatyourgreens

sorry to bother you again, .....there is one of your bots somewhere on this site that will "red up" only if in red for a certain amount of time, I saw it a few months ago but cant remember where, I think it may help trying to achieve what I was thinking of doing, could you please direct me to it?
thanx again :-)
Dallas

eatyourgreens wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 pm
sorry to bother you again, .....there is one of your bots somewhere on this site that will "red up" only if in red for a certain amount of time, I saw it a few months ago but cant remember where, I think it may help trying to achieve what I was thinking of doing, could you please direct me to it?
No probs, it's in the General section of the shared files area
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
eatyourgreens

Big TY Dallas :-)
ShaunWhite

eatyourgreens wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Timers are easy to implement in Guardian.
Create ...
1. a rule to increment a signal IF the condition you want to time has been met. And have that rule firing once per second.
2. a rule to reset the timer signal to zero if the trigger condition no longer exists.
3. a rule to perform an action if the timer signal exceeds your chosen time limit value, and to reset the timer signal.

Programming is just a matter of breaking down into the smallest possible parts what you'd subconsiously do if you did it manually, and then writing a process for each step. It requires you to think about how we think, rather than just 'thinking'.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”