Back the Win based on specific Place odds (Horse Racing)

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
rhodri2009

Hello,

I have been using Bet Angel on and off for years now, and have recently created a profitable horse racing strategy. The only problem is that it requires a lot of watching the odds.
My strategy basically looks at a specific horse, on the place market. If its odds are greater than 2.75 than I want to create a back bet on the place market AND create a back bet on the WIN market.

How do I monitor the place market and then place a back bet on the WIN market?

Your help would be appreciated.
Kind regards, Chris
Dallas

It requires the use of Stored Values

The following files will serve as a starting point, and will just need some slight editing so that instead of it backing in the win mkt if place mkt runner moves you would change the place mkt file to test for the odds of your runner
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16239
rhodri2009

Thank you Dallas. That works a treat. I adapted the files for what i want, and they work perfectly. :D
Dallas

rhodri2009 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:12 am
Thank you Dallas. That works a treat. I adapted the files for what i want, and they work perfectly. :D
Glad its worked for, I was just in the process of uploading some files along these lines when I saw you had managed to edit the one I pointed you to a few days ago, at least by editing one yourself you should have gained some more experience and understanding of the way something works within an automation file :D
rhodri2009

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:32 am
rhodri2009 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:12 am
Glad its worked for, I was just in the process of uploading some files along these lines when I saw you had managed to edit the one I pointed you to a few days ago, at least by editing one yourself you should have gained some more experience and understanding of the way something works within an automation file :D

Just done my first live bet, and the files worked perfectly. :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”