You Can Make Money on Betfair

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Derek27

Personally I think gambling is so much easier if you can be emotionally detached from the financial side and just treat it as a numbers game. If you get excited when you win you will get despondent when you lose, and the emotions will affect your trading.

Don't quite understand why Oliver feels he needs to prove anything. Just trade, make money and enjoy yourself!
oliver123

I've been a professional Betfair trader since July 29, 2018! This is where I now make my money!
Derek27

oliver123 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:00 pm
I've been a professional Betfair trader since July 29, 2018! This is where I now make my money!
I take it this is your second trading career then, because you became a professional before that date.
oliver123 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:37 pm
I won again today but better not show any proof. I am now a professional trader on Betfair - this is what I do for a living.
And what happened you your new modesty?
Allan R

Just came across a site that lets u make fake p&l spreadsheet for betfair..(juicestorm) :shock: ..The things people do?
Allan R

oliver123 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 pm
Proof!!
Amazing..i missed the post with proof on it though..was it deleted??
as anyone can make a fake copy of a betfair p&l spreadsheet..(im not suggesting u have done that)..but.obviously people can make money on betfair..i was just wondering how this is proof of that?
If this is proof..no wonder innocent people get locked up. :roll:
Derek27

It's easy to do by editing the HTML of the page source. I've faked my own P/L and premium charge portal (for demonstration purposes only of course), on this forum.

I've no reason to doubt that Oliver's P/L is genuine, but he doesn't understand that one day's P/L doesn't prove anything - even the biggest losers will have a good day each month!

We're now on day eight of the month and he's been quiet about his profits. How's it going Oliver?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”