Ladder and Interface

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
MarkyG

How the heck do you close a ladder if you don't want to see it any more.
I have tried to go to file and load the next horse race and nothing happens.
I'm sure it is really simple but I am getting really wound up about this.

Secondly
If I create a user interface and save it, then minimise it to the task bar. If I then need to scroll through my open windows in the task bar using the alt and tab button, every item that you have locked shows in the windows bar. Is there no way of minimising the interface and that interface shows as one item in the taskbar. (hope that makes sense).
Euler

MarkyG wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 pm
How the heck do you close a ladder if you don't want to see it any more.
How are you opening it?
JTEDL

Have you got each race loaded up in Guardian? Just click on next one there or 'file and next market' or ctrl 'n' also.
MarkyG

Managed to sort it in the end. Thanks for the reply's peeps. I was being a thicket as I thought I was.

I have to say it would be nice to be able to have a profile as one tab though and not 7 different tabs in the task bar but still will have to learn to live with it. :)
ShaunWhite

MarkyG wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:24 pm
Managed to sort it in the end. Thanks for the reply's peeps. I was being a thicket as I thought I was.

I have to say it would be nice to be able to have a profile as one tab though and not 7 different tabs in the task bar but still will have to learn to live with it. :)
Just make a screen layout with one window and call it 'minimised'. Select it and then minimise it and you have one BA tab which you can restore and then select the appropriate layout. If you minimise 7 windows you get 7 tabs, that's just how windows works.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”