Manual green up whilst running Guardian?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
johnnycash

Hi, I'm hoping there's a simple answer to this but I just can't see it!

I'm running a program on Guardian and sometimes it goes to green very early and other times it really slow to green and then doesn't get any better etc etc.. So I want to green up individually on each race.

I understand how to green up within Guardian and to stop the trades going in once greened but I'd like to be able to green up manually and at the same time stop the Guardian program. If this isn't possible how do I manually stop the Guardian so then I can green up manually?

Hope that makes sense and thank for any help...
Dallas

Providing you are refreshing your markets in guardian fast enough it will always be faster to green up with automation/a servant than manually, the following thread should help
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

If you do want to green up manually first thing is to remove your green up rule/s from your automation file, then to ensure your files stops triggering when you green up you just need to add suitable condition/s

for example, if your automation is always to open with a back bet you could add an 'amount of matched bets condition' to your rule to specify;
amount of lay bets is equal to the following fixed amount £0

When you green up you're doing so with lay bets so your telling your automation only trigger if matched lay bets = £0 (ie, you have not yet greened up)
ShaunWhite

Dallas, to switch between auto and manual greening, could he use a servant to set/unset a stored value which is then used as a condition of his green up rule?
johnnycash

That's great, many thanks for responding.. I'll have another go - being saying that for years though..!!
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm
Dallas, to switch between auto and manual greening, could he use a servant to set/unset a stored value which is then used as a condition of his green up rule?
Y, I guess if you wanted to switch between them you could create a servant/s to toggle back and forth
you'd need to also add the condition to any back/lay rules to stop those from triggering to

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”