Next Academy Course

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
rpadrela

Hi,

I'm thinking about attending to the next Betting Exchange Academy course on 24th of this month, seems like there are still seats available.

I'm from Portugal so I have no idea where the place is, could someone please point me to the google maps where the exact place is ? I'd like to plan the trip before booking.

Anyone else planning on attending this course ?

Cheers,
rpadrela
JollyGreen

The course is held the the Bet Angel offices in Hook Hampshire. It's dead easy to find just use this link

Hook, Hampshire
rpadrela

Thanks for the link.
PeterLe

Hi
If you need a hotel; try the hook house hotel (http://www.hookhousehotel.co.uk/)..book it through laterooms.com for about £70/Night...nice/clean and ths staff are very nice too!
regards
Peter
CaerMyrddin

I stayed at the Raven Hotel and altough it was a bit old, I really enjoyed it as it was really cozy.

Also, I had my best meal in the UK, pizza :lol:

I honestly can't understand how you guys eat all those eggs in the morning. I was planning to have a full english breakfast, but my stomach just refused when I smelled the food :D

It was also nice to notice some locals having pints after work ;)
Alpha322

This course is very good. I attended in Febuary. Peters tuition has only just began to sink in, i had five sucessfull trades today in excess of £30. Do not go there with the mind of thinking you will be a Super trader after it. It takes alot of dedication and study, the book you get read and digest it. I have seen many forums saying the course is of no value, maybe because they havnt taken time and patients to learn.Like Jolly said looking at the £1500 liability you have to treat it as just points and not money, when you hit that at the right spot and the ticks go flying your in the money.
Trading is about Entry points which i got out of the mannual, exit strategy (Getting out) when the timming isnt right. I hope you enjoy its worth it
rpadrela

Is it possible to buy the book somewhere ?
chevychase80

I attended the course in march and i'm pretty sure the book is only for attendees. I now have to hide it whe two of my friends who have just gone full time pop over to mine! :P

I really enjoyed the course and would reccommend it to anyone entering the world of trading. Peter's knowledge and the tools he uses to explain his strategies made for an incredibly good day.

"PROTECT YOUR BANK" - The one quote from Peter that has always remained at the forefront of my mind!!!

Good results for me so far and my confidence has been building nicely. Taken a hammering in the last week though and currently just above even for my first 6 weeks trading.

Good luck all and thanks for all your help on the day peter.

Sam

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”