1-2-1 Training

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kellyhawes86

I maybe wrong but i vaguely remember there being 1-2-1 trading available a while ago? Not with Peter but with others he approves of. Is this still a thing? If so I would be very interested. I looked around and could find information on here about it so i might be wrong.
Derek27

I recall seeing a trader advertising his 1-2-1 training a couple of years ago but don't remember his name. I'm sure it won't be cheap. :)
Dallas

kellyhawes86 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:36 pm
I maybe wrong but i vaguely remember there being 1-2-1 trading available a while ago? Not with Peter but with others he approves of. Is this still a thing? If so I would be very interested. I looked around and could find information on here about it so i might be wrong.
Your right this was once available but at the moment it's not being offered anymore.
If you keep checking in on the Bet Angel Academy site it will be added there if it becomes available again
https://www.betangelacademy.com/

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”