How do I find today's Football matches

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
westoncott

Hi all,

I'm confused.
I wanted to load a few of todays football matches in to guardian. So I went to SELECT and FIXTURES 20th August and picked a few, among which was Rotherham v Millwall.
I set up the automation, looked back later and nothing had happened. So I searched for the fixture in Betfair and found that it was actually scheduled for 26th August NOT 20th.
Do the dates in the SELECT box not mean anything? Or have I missed something?

Thanks
Mike W
Dallas

Everything you see in the market selection window is retrieved from Betfair (or Betdaq if using the Betdaq version)
westoncott

hi Dallas,
Yes I thought it would have been taken from Betfair.
It's even more odd looking at it again. There are TWO tabs for the 20th: one correctly spelled FIXTURES 20th August, and the other incorrectly spelled FIXTUES 20th August.
I see that there is the same for the 19th August - again one correctly spelled and one wrongly spelled.
Very strange. I got all of my picks from the incorrectly spelled tab.
Mike W.
JTEDL

Did you click the 'soccer' tab next to where it says 'quick picks' ? Bottom left in Guardian, then near top 'all matches' then 'search'

This will bring up a list of fixtures for next few days and can select from there. I did this earlier this evening and list still there and no Rotherham v Millwall showing today.
westoncott

No this was going in through the SELECT tab and then Soccer - Fixtures and then choosing the date tab.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”