Cant load markets in Betdaq

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Ekimlorac

Please Help. I am trying to download Betangel Betdaq,but when it finishes the download and it is installed i put my details in but the races don't come up on any screen,one-click etc. Is this because i have Betangel Pro installed ?
Thank You
Dallas

Ekimlorac wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:49 am
Please Help. I am trying to download Betangel Betdaq,but when it finishes the download and it is installed i put my details in but the races don't come up on any screen,one-click etc. Is this because i have Betangel Pro installed ?
Thank You
No, you can run both versions at the same time, they are completely independent of each other

Can you see any markets in the market selection window?
If so can you select any of them?
Where are you connecting from and are you using a VPN etc?

Perhaps post some screenshots of what your seeing
Ekimlorac

hi Dallas I can sign in there is nothing in the windows no races will download on the one click screen or guardian what is VPN Thankyou
Dallas

Ekimlorac wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:23 pm
hi Dallas I can sign in there is nothing in the windows no races will download on the one click screen or guardian what is VPN Thankyou
VPN is a Virtual Private Network but obviously your not using one of these.

Where are you connecting from?
Do you have any anti-virus/firewalls running?
If so try disabling all those then log in again and see if that helps
Ekimlorac

hi Dallas removed fire wall logged back in and still no joy I carnt take a screen shot as i am 67 and i havent got a clue how to do it Thanks
Dallas

Ekimlorac wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:42 pm
hi Dallas removed fire wall logged back in and still no joy I carnt take a screen shot as i am 67 and i havent got a clue how to do it Thanks
Can you log on and use the Betdaq website
https://www.betdaq.com/

If so and you have disabled all firewalls etc then it could that Betdaq have blocked access via the API
Ekimlorac

Hi Dallas I can get onto betdaq website no problem with and without firewall Thankyou
Dallas

Ekimlorac wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Hi Dallas I can get onto betdaq website no problem with and without firewall Thankyou
I would contact Betdaq using the link below and just ask them to check your API access, and explain you can view markets via there website OK but not when using 3rd party software to connect via the API
http://betdaqhelp.custhelp.com/

As per my earlier message, they have been known to 'randomly' block users until the request access

Please let us know how it goes as it may be useful for others

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”