Noob - I need to automate my lay betting

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
cyndi

Hi guys, noob with a problem here! :D

I am in a trial of the betangel software and trying to automate my lay betting with a few simple conditions applied to the UK, IRE and AUS horse racing markets. I've set this up by following a betangel video tutorial but after all that, the file didn't run.

I don't know why this is, I've repeated the tutorial video many times but it's just not happening. I'm thinking of getting a custom made bot instead because my rules for placing a bet are quite simple, i just don't want to have to be at the screen doing it myself.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
MemphisFlash

post your ,baf file on here and one of us will take a look at it and comment accordingly
cyndi

Thank you!

I managed to sort it out: it was a percentage error in the parameters so the liability was more than I had in the bank. :oops:

So I let it run over today races and it did (almost) exactly what it was supposed to do! :D
However, I would like to be able to place the next bet only after the previous bet has won. I can live without this function if I have to, but I think I'd get cleaner results with it.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”