Make Market - Exit if it goes wrong

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bri1980

Hi,

I am using my free 14 days trial. I have been playing with the Make Market function (horse racing) using small stakes and i have a question.

For example, if my lay bet is matched and the odds continue to come in without my back bet being matched, is there a way to automatically take a red across the board, say if it goes against me by 2 ticks?

Thanks
Dallas

Yes you can click the figure in the trade profit column to close the trade at anytime or if you have the green box ticked at the top 'green up' by clicking on a figure
Then once your ready to open a new trade just click the make market button again
Bri1980

Thanks for the info Dallas, is there an automatic way to take a red ? Rather than having to click the figure in the trade profit column
Dallas

Bri1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:37 pm
Thanks for the info Dallas, is there an automatic way to take a red ? Rather than having to click the figure in the trade profit column
Yes but it needs an automation file or servant to be created which you input the amounts you want it to trigger at, this will then run in the background and trigger when necessary,
This thread details how to set one up and also has a link to a ready-made file you can download
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

If you have never used automation or downloaded a file from the forum this thread will guide you through the steps from download to using them
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13950&p=121051#p121051

Any problems just post back
Bri1980

Thanks again Dallas, i'll have a read and let you know how i get on :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”