Fav odds in play

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
david77

Am struggling with logic to write rule that says:
Take the SP for the fav at the off and if in play its odds fall below x% of the SP then back

Can anyone explain how to write the rule
Thanks
smarttraderr

david77 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:07 pm
Am struggling with logic to write rule that says:
Take the SP for the fav at the off and if in play its odds fall below x% of the SP then back

Can anyone explain how to write the rule
Thanks
Hi David,

dont think with existing conditions you can do this but you can use Stored Values. but in Stored Value we dont have SP option so you will end up using Last Traded price Before the Race start.

So in Stored Value you have option to store Last Traded price and now in new version we have Divide by option too. So using that option store % of LTP. Then in in-play using the conditions, check if last traded price is less than this Stored Price. If it is then green up.

I haven't fully tried creating this but if u struggle then let me know I will create and will send you.

Thanks,
Smart Trader
david77

Thanks for this
Tried unsuccessfully to do but having identified the favourite 10 secs before off and recording its odds as stored value, I could not get the rule to back the favourite in play if its odds dropped below 50% of the stored value for 3 secs

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”