Setting up the system from outside UK

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Alyx184

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member, approaching this new way of betting and i'm quite impressed on how Bet Angel can works. Before buying i've tried to perform a trial but i'm experiencing some trouble when i try to connect to Betfair account.
I'm operating from northern Italy and i thought there was a lock on .com domains. For sure,i will not break the law and bet on markets forbidden, but i would like only to have access Bet Angel to replicate the results on my local and regulated Betfair. I scrolled down other topics, saying that there was a VPN with UK, but if someone can tell me more on how the connection should be set up and on which country the VPN have to be set, i will be very grateful.

Thanks
ShaunWhite

Have you got a UK (or other allowed region) account with Betfair?
A VPS will only make it look like you're in the UK, it won't make you a valid customer.
teressapeter

Have you tried accessing the Bet Angel account using a VPN or proxy? In my Opinion, it should be functional if you connect to a VPN Network to access the account from a different location as sometimes there is a regional blockage that might occur. To Buy VPN always prefer the one that is safe and secure and on top of all, it doesn't keep any logs.
ShaunWhite

teressapeter wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:13 pm
Have you tried accessing the Bet Angel account using a VPN or proxy? In my Opinion, it should be functional if you connect to a VPN Network to access the account from a different location as sometimes there is a regional blockage that might occur. To Buy VPN always prefer the one that is safe and secure and on top of all, it doesn't keep any logs.
I'm not sure promoting someone's VPS on a forum run by a company that sells VPS services is Queensburry's really.
foxwood

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:18 pm
teressapeter wrote:
I'm not sure promoting someone's VPS on a forum run by a company that sells VPS services is Queensburry's really.
The link is to https://www.betangel.com/vps/ :lol:
ShaunWhite

foxwood wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:38 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:18 pm
teressapeter wrote:
The link is to https://www.betangel.com/vps/ :lol:
It's been changed. It linked elsewhere before I'm sure.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”