Running two automation strategies in one set of automation rules.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
fjt1973

Newbie here getting imaginative :-)

For example.

Under normal circumstances you would have two independent rule sets for independent strategies, for example for arguments sake....

During the morning have a rule set looking out for those Steamers with Rule Set 1
During the afternoon have another rule set to lay the 2nd Fav before the off with Rule Set 2

The above of course involves manual intervention to change the rule set from Rule Set 1 to Rule Set 2

My question, is it possible to run both sets of rules in one rule set but independent from each one. i.e if Rule set 1 doesn't run (i.e no steamer) Rule set 2 still lays the 2nd Fav?
mcgoo

Unless I have misunderstood..matched bets on selection/market=0 is your friend :geek:
Jukebox

For simplicity fjt, While you are finding your feet you can open two instances of BA and attach your early steamer file to the markets in one and your shortly before the off lay file in the other.

As you come to know BA you will discover that you can easily have rules in one file that does both things.
Dallas

This may also help
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857
fjt1973

Cool.. thanks for the pointers :-)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”