Select Markets Logical Operators

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
chris2785

Further to Peter's recent Youtube Video..

If I wanted to bring back match odds and correct score only on a certain date - is this possible. I have tried the following but it does not bring back anything when trying to fetch 2 markets.

7 October AND Soccer AND match odds AND correct score

if i use
7 October AND Soccer AND match odds OR correct score - I get markets back but not on the 7th October, Id also like to exclude correct score2 and match odds and both / unders/overs etc

so just match odds and correct score on a certain day, no other markets. Thanks i advance.

Chris
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

OR has a lower priority than AND.
In mathematical terms, OR is a plus operator, AND is a multiply.

So to achieve what you want, you need to use:
7 October AND Soccer AND match odds OR 7 October AND Soccer AND correct score

i.e. filter1 * filter2 * filter3a + filter1 * filter2 * filter3b
The 3 filters on each side of the plus would be evaluated first leaving 'composite_filter_a OR composite_filter_b' which is what you require.
chris2785

Thanks, it brings back Brighton V Wolves, which does not take place until 27th October. -but I see why, because it has a '7' in the date - so anyway round that one?
chris2785

simple use 07 - answered my own question
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

chris2785 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:11 pm
simple use 07 - answered my own question
Yep - it's matching the text, so you do have to be careful of partial matches, but as you've found 07 makes it unique.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”