Is there anything I can do?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
parbynat

I am trying to gather data on a multiple data spreadsheet.
This morning I tried to collect data from 7 tennis matches, my rows of data collected for them matches are as follows.
Match 1- 234
Match 2- 137
Match 3- 101
Match 4- 78
Match 5- 120
Match 6- 54
Match 7- 149
The spreadsheet I am using is the one by Switesh and I'm gathering data at 30 second intervals.
Is it not possible to gather data accurately on more than one match at a time?
Thanks
sa7med

Not sure what your issue is. You should be able to load them up into Guardian and connect sheet to record. Do you have your refresh intervals set correctly? refresh limited so it's not cycling through 100s matches?
parbynat

This is how I have set up.
The 7 chosen matches added to guardian, these are the only matches added.
Refresh every 30secs on the main Bet angel page, refresh interval set to 30secs on Bet angel guardian, under the markets tab.
Then I open the spreadsheet on the excel tab on guardian and then bind them to the excel sheets.
Then I connect them.
Before I went to bed I saw that they were all loaded onto the spreadsheet and waiting for inplay.
when I got up and checked, all the matches had finished but I had only full data on 1 match.
parbynat

Under advanced settings on guardian I just noticed that Restrict refresh is unticked, would this make a big differance?
sa7med

If I remember correctly the switish sheet needs you to tick record on each sheet. Maybe that's it?
parbynat

I have inplay ticked on each 7 sheets
It is recording some data just not all of it
sa7med

Sounds like the interval isn't set correctly. Have you changed the vba on all sheets?
parbynat

I haven't changed anything on the sheet.
Can you explain how?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”