Geeks Toy convert seeking quick setup help

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
elway7uk

Hi, ive just started a free trial of this software, sick of other bots freezing, so giving it a whirl despite it being very expensive.
I know ill learn it given a bit of time and patience, but would be hugely greatful if anyone could suggest optimal settings for what im wanting to do.
Ive been trying it for the first time today, did a one click lay at a practice £100. As predicted the horse i laid drifted out but for some reason the bot decided to back with £137 when I clicked for a manual trade out, leaving a significant loss on any other winner, instead of about £80 which would have greened up.
Ive no idea what happened, anyone got any ideas?
Anyhoo, im wanting to lay 4 to 10 select horses around 11am each day for £100 stake each (£10k bank).
I dont want to trigger any stop loss nor set profit target until close to the off.
Yesterday for example, using my old bot, I laid a horse at 4.5 early that drifted out to 11.0 just before the off around 4pm, so want to leave the option to captalise on such a huge drift, especially where theres little movement for a long time, so no "kill or fill".
Yet where im wrong and theres no drift, id like the bet to go in play and then have a stop loss or target profit % triggered once it has done so.
Can I configure this to happen for each position I manually open in the morning?
I need to find an application to make this easy before I commit to paying for a new software.
Thank you so much for any help/advice :D
Dallas

If you post a copy of the log it should shed some light on what happened, you can access older previous logs by navigating to
Settings > edit settings > behaviour

This blog will show you an easy to follow step-by-step illustrated guide to building your first rules file
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2015/0 ... bet-angel/

For what you require to create a profit/loss set of rules you will need to input the following details into the rules editor

General Tab
Close trade on selection with Greening
Arm (whatever time you want the rule to be active from)
Till (whatever time you want the rule to be active till)
Or you can just use 'always'

Parameters Tab
None

Conditions Tab
Close Trade Profit Condition
Greater than £X.XX

Then click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate the whole rule and change the following to create a rule that will trigger if a loss value is exceeded
Conditions Tab
Close Trade Profit Condition
less than -£X.XX

Then just add your markets to guardian and apply the file you have just created to them and it will monitor and trigger if and when those values are met
elway7uk

Thank you so much Dallas, hope the Cowboys win the East ;)
Dallas

elway7uk wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:30 am
Thank you so much Dallas, hope the Cowboys win the East ;)
I think that's wishful thinking :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”