Betfair graphs

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
deanodean1984

Hi, hope your all well. I’ve not used betangel for a few years so decided to use it again today. I’ve downloaded the pro and set it all up but whenever I click on the Betfair graph icon it just throws up a blank screen. Any ideas why it’s not showing the graph? Thanks
Dallas

Which market is it from?
Any chance of posting a screenshot of your full screen?
deanodean1984

It’s the racing markets. I’ve tried taking a photo and putting it in this post but it’s saying file too large. Sorry, I’m not the best with techy stuff
Dallas

deanodean1984 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:48 pm
It’s the racing markets. I’ve tried taking a photo and putting it in this post but it’s saying file too large. Sorry, I’m not the best with techy stuff
Its a little tricker without seeing the actual images but here are a few things to try;

Just to confirm you are using Bet Angel for Betfair and not the Betdaq version?
Betdaq have removed their standard charts so clicking the chart link now goes to an IE page which says the info can no be displayed

If you are using the Betfair version does everything else appear OK, ie, if you load the market on the ladder can you see the full depth and is the traded volume column visible?

If that's fine if you switch to polling do that make any difference or if you're already using polling switch to streaming
Settings > edit settings > communications settings > tick/untick 'use exchange streaming

Finally is it the same if you log in using the factory default settings and layouts?
jimibt

deanodean1984 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:48 pm
if you hit CTRL+Print Screen, then this will save the current screen into the clipboard. if you then open up Paint and click Paste, the clipboard will be pasted onto the canvas. Next, simply save the image as a *.jpg file and then you can upload it to the thread.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”