Trading Lists to bfsp please

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
sootywooty 31

Hi All! I have system i wish to try from Horse Race Base but it can involve a number of horses as well, and the programme has an excel option to download them to. I am new to bots but not systems btw.

Also i wish to make one proviso only of a min and max bfsp price range, and also not have to put each horse in seperate because it would take a long time as you can appreciate.

What would be the best way to approach this task please! and Thanks For Any Help!
Dallas

I would depend on what you want to do as to the best way forward from here

To do everything fully auto and trigger the bets directly from an excel sheet connected to Bet Angel you will need to have experience in using excel/VBA to set everything up.

If your sheet from HRB has a list of a few runners from the day's races which you then want to bet on or trade then you can use guardians advanced automation,
This requires no programming skills and it very easy to add the like of your BSP conditions, after you have set up the automation file all you will need to do each day is select the runner/s from a droplist from each race your automation is to run on
sootywooty 31

Ok Thanks Dallas for your reply! their are sometimes up to 100 runners but most times only 1/3 qualify so can i do this with just BA and put in the the price restrictions either side also. I have never used excel before only the geeks toys for trading a while back. I have not the time to put the ones in each race btw i would like auto if possible.
Dallas

sootywooty 31 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Ok Thanks Dallas for your reply! their are sometimes up to 100 runners but most times only 1/3 qualify so can i do this with just BA and put in the the price restrictions either side also. I have never used excel before only the other software for trading a while back. I have not the time to put the ones in each race btw i would like auto if possible.
If you want to fully automate it then it would need to be via excel, if you post in the excel section exactly what your wanting someone may be able to advise but I suspect you will need some level of experience with excel to pull the pieces together
sootywooty 31

Ok Thanks Dallas!!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”