Selecting Markets In Bet Angel

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
TheNagsHead

In Bet Angel when I open the first 9 markets I can go to the File button and quickly access these 9 markets. There is hot key access as well Ctrl+1. My Question is - Is it possible to increase the amount saved from 9 to say 20 (dont need hot key access) Reason I am asking when I trade football on Saturdays I wont quick access to 15-20 markets without having to find them in select market while games are In Play. I want to find them before the matches kick off.
TheNagsHead

If its not possible to store them there in File Tab, can I store the 15-20 markets somewhere else for quick reference
Euler

TheNagsHead

Thanks Euler much appreciated
TheNagsHead

That's a good video and I will use the information in video to make the searches faster. If I use Guardian and import the markets I want to trade into guardian. Can I set it up so I click on a market in Guardian and then it changes my ladders, one click screen, Manual Bet screen to that market.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”