Before the great leap from practice to real

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
elway7uk

Hi everyone, in particular the ever helpful Dallas.
I notice in practice mode you can trade in £100s with liquidity not being an issue. In reality, in play, money tends to come and go in tenners or less.
If you get into green position, but there isn't enough money there to complete the trade, does the green figure still come up allowing you to easily one click to take whatever dribs and drabs are there at that price?, or, if you want to take that amount, manually, do you need to place a bet by clicking the relevant square, as with the betfair interface?
Then wait for more money before actually being able to green up.
Also, can you run servents in a new "one click window" - I can only get mine running in the main one click screen.
If your reading this Dallas, I still hope the boys win the east, but hope the Titans beat em tomorrow, sorry. Still greatly appreciate any help. :lol:
Dallas

Thanks for those kind words :)
In real mode, if there isn't enough money to green up to the remainder will be left as an unmatched bet, which you can either leave and wait for someone to take or click to green up again and take the money waiting at the next price
You might find this recent video on practice Vs live mode useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZp7Aull5Cw

Yes, a servant works just the same way in a new one-click or ladder window
How are you starting them in the new window?
elway7uk

Thanks bud.
I started that video now I cant stop it lol!
If I open a new window, theres no icon to click for a servant unlike on the main screen, and I cant figure out how to summon my servants (always knew id have my own staff one day!)
gazuty

The biggest difference between practice and live is inside your own brain.
LeTiss

Life is full of decisions, linked to risk!

When you bag a new girlfriend and shag her with a condom, at what point do you convince yourself that she's clean enough for you to shag bareback?

If you want to make real money, then rip off that condom and start banging those markets
to75ne

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:17 am
Life is full of decisions, linked to risk!

When you bag a new girlfriend and shag her with a condom, at what point do you convince yourself that she's clean enough for you to shag bareback?

If you want to make real money, then rip off that condom and start banging those markets
the way your mind works is something else :lol: :lol: :lol:
brilliant
JTEDL

LOL - nice way of thinking! :lol:
northbound

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:17 am
Fast forward 12 months.

Sir, here’s the result. I’m afraid you’ve tested positive to AIDS.
elway7uk

Well that's certainly understanding the point of the original post. Thanks :roll:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”