Basics I cannot find in the user guide

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
elway7uk

Hi, ive just switched to using this live, so thought id better tie up a few unanswereds before I get much further.
If anyone would be so kind......
What is the point of the interactive login option at startup? Obviously you can select "live" mode without it - the only thing it seems to do is make you login seperately to betfair - but why would you want to?
Also, with other trading apps ive used, there is a pretty simple option to keep unmatched ladder bets, placed pre-event, open once a market goes in play - i cant figure out how to here - I know you can create automation but thought such a basic thing would have a simple check box, as you can choose all manner of pretty pointless stuff like colours/displays etc. in settings. Am I just missing it somewhere?
Sincere thank you for your reply!
Dallas

The interactive login is primarily for Danish users who need to login slightly different to satisfy local law

The keep unmatched bets button is located at the bottom of the trading screens along with Take SP etc
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bet ... _bets.html

A servant or Automation file can be used if you want to take SP or keep all bets without having to click the button, the following is just one of many examples available from the shared files and servants section
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15199
elway7uk

Thanks Dallas, do you work for Betangel? If not they should be paying you.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”