Market Overview

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
STARBUCK62

I have somehow lost my Market Overview charts, I have my riskometer and the display with horses number, silks, range, prices etc but cannot find whats happened to my overview chart, clicked on file only option there is to close it.
Can anyone help me rediscover my MOJO lol
Dallas

If you have just undocked it you should find it if you minimize all other windows, if you do double click somewhere on the top border to re-dock it again.

If you have hid it you will need to reset the saved layout of the overview screen, to do this while leaving the rest of your saved layout intact

Close Bet Angel.

Use Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME\appData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\

Delete the file 'Layout_OverviewDock_1_xxx.lay' where xxx is the profile name you used when saving the layout in Bet Angel.

Restart Bet Angel...... when you select the xxx Screen Layout, it will display it as per factory defaults while all other screens will layout as per your saved profile.
STARBUCK62

Thank You so much Dallas the second part going into windows explorer worked, you must have the patience of a saint with people like me, you are obviously very valued on here and with good reason. Unfortunately I am in no doubt you will be assisting me again in the future , I will get there honest. :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”