Filter in play soccer match market

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Just_nobody

Hi, is there any tip in guardian to know and select which soccer market will be in play everyday?

Thanks
Dallas

Its largely dependant on the league and country, stick to any of the major leagues around the world and they'll all go in-play.

Although recently there have been a large number of matches advertised as going in-play then haven't, unfortunately there's nothing you can do about these
There are some more details and discussion about that in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16409
Just_nobody

Hi Dallas, thanks for the reply....

I know about the major leagues and the streaming normally go in-play except some of MLS lately :P , what i mean is can i know all the in-play market and select it from guardian?

We can see which market will be in play from the betfair website but it will helpful if i can know from bet angel.

The geeks toy have this in their market navigator

In Play - only displays matches that are going in play and matches that currently are in play

Regards
Socrabet

I assume this is for your automated strategies?

In that case: my football trading bots for the Match Odds market only place pre-match bets whenever the market volume exceeds €50.000.

In the last year it only happened a couple of times times that such a match did not go in-play.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”