loop automation rules

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ste33uk

hi is there any way to loop automation rules

i mean i have 6 rules using signals
when the last rule is complete it would start again from the top ?
thanks
Dabbla

On your last rule, use the action (clear signals) or change it to however the first rule is triggered
ShaunWhite

ste33uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:22 pm
They already do, and the number of times each triggers (when it's conditions are met) is controlled by the 'Allow rule to trigger up to X times' parameter on the General tab.

You might also want to look at the info about resetting triggers and signals in the User Guide. As user guides go it's a good one actually, well worth reading a few times and has all the info and answers you need.
ste33uk

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm
ste33uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:22 pm
They already do, and the number of times each triggers (when it's conditions are met) is controlled by the 'Allow rule to trigger up to X times' parameter on the General tab.

You might also want to look at the info about resetting triggers and signals in the User Guide. As user guides go it's a good one actually, well worth reading a few times and has all the info and answers you need.
Yer i think i need some way to auto reset set trigger count , as i need each rule to trigger once.
then repeat after last rule is complete
ShaunWhite

ste33uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm
Yer i think i need some way to auto reset set trigger count , as i need each rule to trigger once.
then repeat after last rule is complete
tbf, I can't find that in the guide either. I thought it was, appologies if my first reply sounded patronising.

"Clear All Signals for Market & Selections -" ? Could be worth a try even though trigger reset isn't mentioned?

Dallas will know and I'm sure he'll reply to this when he sees it.
ste33uk

[/quote]
tbf, I can't find that in the guide either. I thought it was, appologies if my first reply sounded patronising.

"Clear All Signals for Market & Selections -" ? Could be worth a try even though trigger reset isn't mentioned?

Dallas will know and I'm sure he'll reply to this when he sees it.
[/quote]

Yer i tried clear all signals, but that wont reset trigger count from 1/1
thanks for your help
Dallas

There's no 'automated' way to reset the number of triggers in guardian, you can do it manually by selecting a market with a rules file applied and in the bottom right corner of Guardian select 'Reset Triggers' from the picklist

You could use signals as suggested earlier or some 'Number of matched/unmatched bets conditions' to control the number of bets your rule/s place, then at the end run a checkpoint matched bets rule which will clear all the matched bets and allow the same rules to trigger again (providing they have enough triggers left)

Its used a lot in tennis files where scores lines repeat over and over you can then put your rule/s on a loop rather than having to create the same rules over and over

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”