A simple request (i think)

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
JeffMinton

Hey guys,

I am brand new to bet angel (as the chat room suggests) and require some help to get started. I have had a look at a few videos and read part of the manual online.

At this stage i am simply asking if what i want to achieve is possible and therefore decide to continue or not.

So my intention is to lay horses 5 secs before the advertised off time, this i am certain i can do, and then automate a request to back the same horse at a higher price once the market has gone in-running.

Any info is much appreciated as im finding the software fairly daunting at first glance.

Thanks in advance

Jeff
Dallas

Yes that's very straight forward to do, its what's known as a 'lay to back' (L2B)
After the initial lay bet you can choose the back bet to be placed at a preset number of ticks, percentage or even when a level of profit is achieved.

If you have a look in the shared files section there are over 100 ready-made rules files you can download, if you have a read through some of those they should give just a small idea of what's possible
viewforum.php?f=43

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”