Pacecards

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
globi166

Hi Im trying to subscribe to pacecards and keep getting that msg

October 2018: Sorry, but we are currently unable to process new or repeat subscriptions to the pacecards.com service.

Please check back in one month!

I was trying to contact them using thier website and on twitter but no answer whatsoever. It has been few months now.
Anyone knows whats going on ?
Dallas

I spoke to the owner just before Christmas and he said they were currently closed for new subscribers whilst rebuilding the site but we’re planning to be accepting new subscribers at end January so best to check back around then or early February
globi166

Cool thank you so much.
Dallas

Just to let you know for anyone wanting to sign up they are allowing new subscriptions again but only for the next 7 days
JohnTeeTrades

Doesn't seem worth starting a new thread, but I assume that this is why the register link on their site just goes back to the log in. Anyone with contacts able to check if they have plans to allow new subs any time soon, or any other way to join?

Thank you!

John
Dallas

JohnTeeTrades wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:47 am
Doesn't seem worth starting a new thread, but I assume that this is why the register link on their site just goes back to the log in. Anyone with contacts able to check if they have plans to allow new subs any time soon, or any other way to join?

Thank you!

John
I'll drop the owner an email after the Easter Weekend and update the thread
JohnTeeTrades

Dallas wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:59 am
JohnTeeTrades wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:47 am

Thank you!

John
I'll drop the owner an email after the Easter Weekend and update the thread
Thank you Dallas!
The Silk Run

I sometimes use Pattenform. Worth a look http://www.patternform.co.uk/
globi166

Anyone here using Pacecards for finding front runners that might DOB ? Im not sure how to find them, I mean I did read a blog and instruction but It seems like after 200+ DOBS Im 90£ (10£ stakes) in profit so Its good, however I have been going pretty much through all the races every day. I couldn't find any info on a race type that is the best for DOBS for example 10+ runners or 7f maiden, handicap. Dose it matter ? Or maybe look on races with most amount of £. Any advice would be very helpful.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”