2 Navigation Questions

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
eightbo

1) Is it possible for me to turn off the application switch focus that occurs when moving the cursor over the Ladder?

2) When Guardian auto-switches to a market, I want it to open up on the Ladder not the One-Click tab — how can I do this?
ShaunWhite

eightbo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:25 am
1) Is it possible for me to turn off the application switch focus that occurs when moving the cursor over the Ladder?

2) When Guardian auto-switches to a market, I want it to open up on the Ladder not the One-Click tab — how can I do this?
1. Not as I know of....even a 1 sec delay would help and give you a chance of grabbing something that's popped up on top of it, like a chart or other app.

2. If you undock the ladder from the main screen (little arrow top right) the selected market will show in the the popped-out ladder window. You can then shrink the main screen so it's just strip and stick it out of the way somewhere if you don't need it much.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”