Store Profit/Loss

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ausarmy13

Hello,

Love the forum and ideas sharing etc with everyone.
Just a quick question as I am struggling to understand how to store a value for a set of rules.

Long story short I want to experiment scalping the pre-race market and I've set it to green up 15 seconds before the off.

Now is it possible, to create a set of rules, that store the P/L after it greens up and if said value is below $0 then it starts another set of rules.
If the stored value is however above $0 then it will not do anything. I'm sorry if this topic has been brought up before. I have gone back into the previous topics and had a look but may of easily missed it.

Dallas

ausarmy13 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 am
Hello,

Love the forum and ideas sharing etc with everyone.
Just a quick question as I am struggling to understand how to store a value for a set of rules.

Long story short I want to experiment scalping the pre-race market and I've set it to green up 15 seconds before the off.

Now is it possible, to create a set of rules, that store the P/L after it greens up and if said value is below $0 then it starts another set of rules.
If the stored value is however above $0 then it will not do anything. I'm sorry if this topic has been brought up before. I have gone back into the previous topics and had a look but may of easily missed it.

From what you've said you wouldn't need stored values (which can't currently store a P/L anyway).

Instead, you can add a 'Green all profit' condition OR 'Close Trade on Profit Condition'
to test the overall P/L of the market or a selections P/L is less, greater or equal to £X amount

ie, if this was set to less than -£0.00
Then the rule could trigger again

PS, Welcome and glad to hear your enjoying using the forum

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”