have to ask

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
spreadbetting

stefan084 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 am
Even though I truly love trading and even watching the races I can't justify participating in this. I'm honestly not trying to provoke anyone into an argument with this post because I really would like to keep going with this. I just want to know how people continue this if they are aware of these things.
So you were more than happy to watch little fellas whipping horses to make them jump fences/run faster but were shocked to hear some actually die? I'm no big fan of the cruelty that goes on in these sports and rarely watch the race but I'd guess eating meat contributes a lot more to the suffering of animals than trading on horse racing.
stefan084

Well I spoke to the elders. They said " are you kidding me? Horses run and jump over stuff in the wild all the time...look at the wild horses on Assateague island, they love to run and they don't get the care that champion racehorses get"
Derek27

stefan084 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:06 pm
Well I spoke to the elders. They said " are you kidding me? Horses run and jump over stuff in the wild all the time...look at the wild horses on Assateague island, they love to run and they don't get the care that champion racehorses get"
You've got wise elders. ;)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”