Adjusting ladder order

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Pom-in-perth

Hi All,

Im new to betangel and im trying to find my feet in practice mode. I have signed up for 12 months but want to see how I do in free play before investing.
A few questions I have,

1- How do i adjust the ladder so it puts the horses in the shortest odds first and save this setting ?

2- I have created a simple auto bot to scalp but I want to set it up so it cant put a new back bet in the market until the lay bet is fully matched ?

3- ( auto bot )(back to lay ) so lets say my stake is £10. I back a horse and the odds move drastically against me and my hedge ended up higher than my stake. Can i put a condition in that it lets my bet go in play ?
I might be taking rubbish and it might be very unlikely for this to happen in which case ignore me lol. Im mainly looking to back one of the 3 favourites when i think the price is going to shorten.

Thanks in advance and sorry if they are silly questions

Kind regards Rob ( P-I-P )
mcgoo

Pom-in-perth wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:35 am
Hi All,

Im new to betangel and im trying to find my feet in practice mode. I have signed up for 12 months but want to see how I do in free play before investing.
A few questions I have,

1- How do i adjust the ladder so it puts the horses in the shortest odds first and save this setting ?
Would like this too (and keeps adjusting if you want it to(in play for example)-unless it is possible and have missed something :geek:

2- I have created a simple auto bot to scalp but I want to set it up so it cant put a new back bet in the market until the lay bet is fully matched ?

Unmatched bets condition=0 should do you..or matched bet amounts <x etc

3- ( auto bot )(back to lay ) so lets say my stake is £10. I back a horse and the odds move drastically against me and my hedge ended up higher than my stake. Can i put a condition in that it lets my bet go in play ?
I might be taking rubbish and it might be very unlikely for this to happen in which case ignore me lol. Im mainly looking to back one of the 3 favourites when i think the price is going to shorten.

Gawd NO ;)..just don't ..unless you know something about the runner and it's form

Thanks in advance and sorry if they are silly questions
No silly questions..Lord knows I have loads of them. Enjoy the learning ;) Good luck

Kind regards Rob ( P-I-P )

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”