Creating an under 2.5 goals rule

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kearnseyuk

Good Morning All

I'm just learning automation on the Bet Angel Academy and trying to create a rule which will place a £xx back bet on the under 2.5 goals rule on selected matches, and then a lay bet after 20 minutes of the game (regardless of scoreline etc).

This is just for me to learn automation, but a good starting point I think.

I am nearly there with the rule, but need clarification on the trigger time parameters for the lay bet. I understand to arm the trigger at 20 minutes after the start, but not sure what I need to enter in the "until" time?

Sorry, new to automation, so any help very gratefully received.

Matt
Dallas

you could give it a window of a minute or so to trigger in
ie, 00:20:00 till 00:21:00 after start

That would allow you to set the lay bet/green up to trigger a few times in case the price moves and it's not matched the first time
I'd allow at least 10-15 secs for a re-arm to account for the in-play delay.
ie, Trigger 3 times and rearm every 15secs

A longer 'window' will cover you if you have loads of markets in guardian and its taking time to cycle through and refresh them all (explained further in the link below)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
kearnseyuk

Thanks very much for the prompt reply Dallas, will test it out on one of the euro matches this evening.

Very exciting! :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”