Stop loss without offsetting.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
pdbennett_300

Hi,

Apologies if this is a really dumb question but in Guardian automation I can’t find a way to place a lay bet and prime a stop loss bet at a % without having an offset bet go in as well.

So I want to lay a horse at SP. Not offset it. But still have Betangel prime a stop loss bet to fire at a certain % if the trade moves against me.

So lay at 5 and prime a stop loss at 50% (2.5). All I seem to be able to do is offset and stop? I don’t want to offset. I want the rule to allow the horse to run out and not offset.

I’ve read about global setting bet i cant find the option to place a stop loss without using “offset.”

Cheers.
iDooze

Hey mate,

Try the "Stop on opening bet" option and set the offset as % and Stop trigger at 50% place at 50%. This won't place an offset bet.

See how that goes for you.
pdbennett_300

Hi,

Cheers for replying. I’ll give this a go but having just read the instructions on this I dont think it’s what I’m looking for. I’ll give it a go though. Cheers.
Dallas

There's a servant that does what you want which you could convert to full automation if needed
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=17894
pdbennett_300

Hi Dallas,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”