Betting on Place Markets in BetAngel

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
FordGT

Hi All,

Quick (and probably dumb) question about automating betting in UK place markets.

I was thinking of using the automation to green up some bets in horse racing 4 TBP races, but I notice that when they go in play, those markets say "suspended".

Is it not possible to bet in play the same way you can on outright winner markets, or am I not reading something the right way?

Thanks in advance for you answers and loving the software.

Thanks,
Matt
Dallas

TBP markets do turn in play
FordGT

From what I can see, when the winner market goes in play, the place market says suspended and doesn't show live odds.

Which means that I don't seem to have the option to green up mid race or anything like that.

Still not quite sure if that is the way it is meant to be or not.

Thanks!
ShaunWhite

FordGT wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 2:55 am
From what I can see, when the winner market goes in play, the place market says suspended and doesn't show live odds.
The place markets for horseracing are definately available to trade in-play. I'm not sure about the other TBP markets as I don't use them but I see no reason why they shouldn't. Where are you seeing this? The BA ladder, Guardian? The BF site?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”