CANNOT LOG IN

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Alpha322

This is why i hate upgrading, i know we have to to keep with the times. I downloaded 1.52 and now all i get is after log in the mouse cursor spinning with error message so out of pocket to trade with laptop on the move at cafes or wherever my day gives me a minute any suggestions is it Windows 10 again
greenmark

I've had zero problems with 1.52.
How do you implement BA.
Do you change stuff in the program files or Appdata at windws level or just use the BA interface.
Euler

Alpha322 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:14 pm
This is why i hate upgrading, i know we have to to keep with the times. I downloaded 1.52 and now all i get is after log in the mouse cursor spinning with error message so out of pocket to trade with laptop on the move at cafes or wherever my day gives me a minute any suggestions is it Windows 10 again
We haven't had many reports of issues so not sure what you are seeing there. Maybe uninstall and retry.
Kai

Never had issues updating myself, you're more likely to experience issues if you don't update. That kinda goes for everything software related. Try to provide a bit more detail on what kind of error you're getting and/or providing a screenshot of the issue, you'd probably get more help that way.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”