Downloaded Bet Angel But Can Not Access

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Joe19563

Hi, i am completely new to betting exchanges and trying to learn, have downloaded the free one week trial of both bet angel and bet angel basic, when i try to access bet angel pro, it asks for my registration number, but as it is the free trial i do not have one, also then downloaded the basic version, but when i open this up it only has a grey screen within the box and i dont seem to be able to get any information in this box nor can i find out how to link anything into it, also i am trying to find out information about how to "Green Up" my bets.
Thank you
Joe
andyfuller

I would send [email protected] and email and they will help.
Joe19563

Thank you for your help, i now have Bet Angel Proffesional working and have been trying to navigate nyself around the screen and get used to allthe functions, i have also enrolled in a workshop by Peter Webb on the 13th July to try and help me to understand more about the concept and how to recognise when to trade and when not to, thanks again for helping a complete Newbie to this system.
Joe Lynch

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”