Soccer Mystic

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
leest2019

Soccer Mystic still not working (because of Betfair removing the total goals market I take it). Does anyone else actually use Soccer Mystic? I think it's a brilliant tool, but obviously not much good if it's not working, so wondering how people are getting on without it.
Euler

The EPL markets are still working but Betfair have removed key secondary markets from a range of other leagues. But we have a solution already and have been testing it this week. We need to test it a bit more today but then should be in a position to release it.

It's bad timing really as we are upgrading the core model, so this is an unhelpful distraction. But we realise people want to use the tool now so have worked hard this week on a modification to get it working fully again across a range of markets.
leest2019

OK thanks. I like to use it, but wondered how popular it is. Suppose after a while you get used to how the markets move anyway.
leest2019

Hi - is it still not working? I still keep getting the "not suitable for Soccer Mystic" and that's on the lunch time kick off in the Premier League.
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:40 am
Hi - is it still not working? I still keep getting the "not suitable for Soccer Mystic" and that's on the lunch time kick off in the Premier League.
It was fixed a few weeks ago, you just need to download the new beta version
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=19401
leest2019

Thanks - I'll give it a go.
berianua

Hello, I have the same problem. Soccer mystic is not working. I am in Italy and want to buy the software, now I test the free version, and one of the key features that I like is soccer mystic and it's not working. It is because I am in Italy or why??? It's a pity. I can't (couldn't) even test it how it works.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Dallas

berianua wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 pm
Hello, I have the same problem. Soccer mystic is not working. I am in Italy and want to buy the software, now I test the free version, and one of the key features that I like is soccer mystic and it's not working. It is because I am in Italy or why??? It's a pity. I can't (couldn't) even test it how it works.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Do you have a Betfair.com account and if so are you using a VPS or VPN to connect from Italy?

If yes to the above are you loading the market onto the one-click or ladder trading screen first, before clicking the soccer ball icon?
berianua

Hello,I don't use a vpn or anything.I have a betfair account.I live in Italy now and I registered here my betfair account,so should be ok.Always using first one click screen.
Thank you for responding so quick
Dallas

berianua wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:27 pm
Hello,I don't use a vpn or anything.I have a betfair account.I live in Italy now and I registered here my betfair account,so should be ok.Always using first one click screen.
Thank you for responding so quick
Is it a Betfair.com account or Betfair.it account?
Bet Angel can only be used with a Betfair.com account, if you are using a Betfair.it account I'm not sure how you've managed to even log on

Perhaps if you can post a screen shot that would tell us more
berianua

As soon as I arrive home I'll let you know. I hope that is the problem. If that is it I should open another account on betfair.com????I'll have to transfer my money too, or it will be lost!?
Dallas

berianua wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:55 pm
As soon as I arrive home I'll let you know. I hope that is the problem. If that is it I should open another account on betfair.com????I'll have to transfer my money too, or it will be lost!?
If you are an Italian resident (rather than someone just visiting) then you can only open a Betfair.it account under Italian law.
This is a micro exchange for used only by Italian citizens so means you are only betting against fellow Italians and only have a limited number of markets available compared to the larger world wide Betfair.com exchange used by all other countries (with a few exceptions).
berianua

I am a resident in Italy now. Now it makes sense. If I buy the software which I want to, it means I cannot use this feature? (SOCCER MYSTIC).
Do you think that is gonna be available in Italy soccer mystic?
Thank you so much
berianua

That raises another question.When I buy the software will I be able to use it with my betfair.it account?
Dallas

Bet Angel is only compatible with the Betfair.com exchange, so I'm not even sure how you've managed to log in and select a market hence me asking to see a screen shot (once a market is loaded and after you've tried to click the football icon to launch soccer mystic)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”