Printing the Betangel Charts

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Stewart

Is there a way to print the Betangel charts - I am using the Candlestick charts and would like to print them off?
:?:
darkpunter

The way I do it is just take a screen shot, copy & paste this to Paint, save as a jpeg then edit with Photoshop later (or whichever editing software you have). You can then just print the jpeg direct.

With candlesticks you may have to take a couple of screen shots to get the whole range in. When I do this I note the time taken in the file name.

Hope that helps.

D
Squirtle

I press CTRL&PRTSCN and paste it somewhere. Or you may want to use pro capture tools like snagit which are very good for this sort of thing.
Stewart

Cheers Guys for reply.

Stewart
JollyGreen

Look for a program called Snag-it This allows you to hit print screen and then chose the area you want.

I've had it for ages, worth every penny for me.
TraderGray

There is a tool that comes free with Vista, can't for the life of me remember what it is called (I use XP), snag it, snap it, snipe it, snatch it or something like that. It's found in the start button menu, that allows you to select any part of the screen at any size or dimensions then copy and paste it to many applications.
SpikeyBob

Snipping tool is the built-in Vista tool ;)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”