Customising columns with info from Stored values

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
paspuggie48

FAO Dallas

Loved your blog article Dallas, which was right up my street.

https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... k-betting/

So, excuse my newbie ignorance but how did you create the Odds 5 mins, Odds 4 mins, Odds 3 mins columns? It fits in with what I'm looking for and would appreciate direction on this.

Best
Paul
Dallas

Glad you liked it.
There are step by step instructions and example files you can download in the OP of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16350
paspuggie48

Brilliant Dallas, you are a star ! Will look forward to developing them ;)
paspuggie48

All done Dallas...followed your instructions, which were ideal...set it up for 10 runners over 10 mins & 5 mins before the race....will add more :)
paspuggie48

I'm hoping you get to see this question Dallas...or anyone else if they can help?

I have an existing simple make-market type automated scalp file that looks for any horse who's price drops by 5 ticks from 2 secs before (last traded price condition), it operates between 10 mins and 2 mins before the off and then triggers a lay bet for a profit of 2 ticks and greens out.

Now, after customising my one click screen using the example you shared with me viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16350 I added all those stored values conditions for each selection.

The question now is, can I now add the same make-market rules/conditions from my other automated file to each of these selections too, so the same make-market automation kicks in still?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”