Help with Advanced Charts

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
malgilb

Is there anyone out there having the same problem as me regarding the Advanced Charts? If you have watched all the training videos you will know that they are mentioned a lot. My problem is I don't know what they show or how to read them. I have looked online for video but am not able to find any that are simple and easy to understand. I have contacted support and they have told me if there is enough support from members for a video one could possibly be made. If anyone else would like to see a video explaining them please, please, please contact support and let them know.
Trader Pat

The 32 minute video that was suggested by Emmson on the other thread is about as detailed an explanation you'll get about advanced charting. If you go onto Bet Angel tv and type 'advanced charting' into the search box several other videos pop up too. Alternatively the user guide has a whole section on advanced charting, if there's something you don't understand type it into search box in the user guide and you should get a detailed explanation. If there is something specific you don't understand then ask in the forum about it and somebody will try to help.

There is no point starting duplicate threads asking the same question though especially when the answers you're looking for should be easy enough to find.
malgilb

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for duplicating it. It's just that I am getting frustrated that there is no training on Advanced Charts when Peter states he uses them on a regular basis and I feel it would help many people if they could watch some training videos. I had already looked at the user guide and Bet Angel TV. No help there.
Emmson

Try googling *Jim Makos charts* he seems to be a big believer.....I remain sceptical.

I would post links but over officious moderation might see them removed.
Kai

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:54 pm
Try googling *Jim Makos charts* he seems to be a big believer.....I remain sceptical.

I would post links but over officious moderation might see them removed.
But Jim quit the game like nearly a decade ago.

He was in the first batch of people I researched very early on since he was active on Betfair since mid noughties, but if memory serves he tunneled far too much on the technical analysis part of trading. Judging by all his vids the racing markets were ridiculously easy to read back then, so looked to me like he lost his edge when it all became much more competitive and moved on.

I suggest that OP tries focusing on the psychology behind the market instead, the charts should make a lot more sense. Just my two cents.
Emmson

Yes but his material is still there where he explains what is going on in charts.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”