Underground Trading

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Silver Lining

This just a long shot, but does anyone know where I can view the Bet Angel video titled "Underground Trading" filmed at Angel underground Station :?:
Trader Pat

Silver Lining wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:42 pm
This just a long shot, but does anyone know where I can view the Bet Angel video titled "Underground Trading" filmed at Angel underground Station :?:
I know the video you mean but dont have a link.

It will be on Betangeltv somewhere if you're willing to look for it
johnsheppard

That's a nice analogy. Good short video :)

What I don't understand is: Say in a 4 runner race, if 3 runners come down, that'll mean the 4th one will go up....that's all fine, makes sense....but knowing that doesn't help you identify when the trend is going to reverse?

How do you identify a trend? or can one presume that if 3 are going down...that trend will likely continue? but for how long?

One presumes a barrage of other indicators used in conjunction is helpful for that? :)
Silver Lining

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 pm
Silver Lining wrote:

Sorry, only just read your reply. I have been searching the Betfair website and YouTube but unable to find it, but thank you for your response.
Trader Pat

Silver Lining wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:15 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 pm
Silver Lining wrote:

Sorry, only just read your reply. I have been searching the Betfair website and YouTube but unable to find it, but thank you for your response.
This is the one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dnsXQt0aA

Jukebox posted the link in the thread
Silver Lining

Perfect. That's the one I've been searching for. Thanks a million. :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”