Green up one horse having backed two horses

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Hotspur62

Hi

I've just started trading on Bet Angel and a couple of times I've encountered the following problem.
I have traded two horses in a race simultaneously, one of them has been traded for a profit but the second is still waiting for the price to move up/down to be matched and currently is on a loss. If I hit the green up amount at the top it (whether showing profit or loss) both bets are greened up. How do I just green up the bet that has been successfully matched before the price goes against me and I lose some of my profit whilst still leaving the unmatched bet untouched?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Hotspur62
Dallas

Use the trade profit column at the side of each ladder to green up individual selections
Hotspur62

Got it, thanks

I have another (probably simple) question. Somehow I have managed to get one gigantic chart for the favourite on the right of my screen where I usually put the smaller charts for the first three in the betting. I can still pin the smaller charts over the top of the gigantic chart but how do I remove it, I can't find this anywhere in the user manual though I guess its there somewhere.
Dallas

Hotspur62 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 pm
Got it, thanks

I have another (probably simple) question. Somehow I have managed to get one gigantic chart for the favourite on the right of my screen where I usually put the smaller charts for the first three in the betting. I can still pin the smaller charts over the top of the gigantic chart but how do I remove it, I can't find this anywhere in the user manual though I guess its there somewhere.
It sounds like you've enabled enhanced charts, to disable click the lightening bolt icon.
If thats not what it was can you post a screen shot so i can see exactly what you mean?
Hotspur62

Sorted, thanks again Dallas

I'll soon stop asking silly questions I hope, however I have another one. I traded Sarvan in the 3.10 Newmarket today for a small profit but when I tried to green up it wouldn't do it, no matter how many times I hit the green up button (next to the scales) and the trade profit column it wouldn't green up and eventually it went in play and as the horse lost I broke even. I haven't encountered this problem before or in a couple of subsequent races, any idea why green up was not possible?

Thanks again
Hotspur62

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”