Dutching Issue

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
fullchat

Hi Guys,
I have started dutching, I started off in practice mode and all seemed fine. When I placed my first couple of trades I noticed that where I had selected 4 horses on the Dutching page, when I looked at the one click page to see how they were running I noticed that only 3 where listed and the fourth selection was a single win choice and althoughone of the 3 won I lost overall as the 4th selection that appeared as a win only lost.. The second Dutching attempt won, this time 4 where picked but only 3 where on the one click page when I looked and the 4th selection wasn't listed as a win only like last time and although it lost I didn't lose any stake. So not sure what happened? Any ideas?
Dallas

Could you post a log and perhaps screenshots of the dutching tab after the bets have been placed and then the one click, should be pretty easy to figure out what happened from those

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”