Screen Layout + Settings

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
gsa

Hi!

I use different screen layouts and different settings. Is there a way to connect a screen layout with a setting?
For example:

When I select screen layout "version 1", I want settings "version 1". So at the moment I manually select the screen layout and then the settings. What I would love to have is, that I just have to select the screen layout and the settings are adjusted automatically (or the other way around).

Thanks

Georg
to75ne

does that not defeat the purpose of having two independent settings? whats so difficult with selecting each one from their respective list?
Jim Royle

yes you can save each setting , name it then click on the spanner icon to give you a list of your saved settings
dropss81

MY issue is when I Change my Screen Layout and try to use short keys it doesn't work. I have to change manually on behaviour tab the profile in order my shorcutkeys to work. How do I link them?

And to use only one key stroke to trigger 7 actions in one go, by the time to trigger all actions a part of them stops to trigger.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”