Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started : Soccer Mystic

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Al See

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am

I'm trying to do football strategy planning. Back in the dim and distant past I seem to recall that soccer mystic could be used as a stand alone element whereas it now only seems to be able to work on specific matches? Has it changed over the years or am I losing my marbles :roll:

I was trying to model some specific 'what if' scenarios, for example if over 2.5 goals was 2.36 at start where would the price likely to be if 0-0 at 20 mins, 30 mins, 50 mins etc. Is that possible now or do I have to find a specific match that has the odds I want to want to model it?

Dallas

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:56 am

Its never been a standlone product, and only certain matches can be profiled, it uses certain markets to model its predictions from and some of the weaker matches don't have all the markets its requires

Al See

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:58 am

Thanks Dallas, I'm obviously losing my marbles then :D
I felt sure I could use it in the early days to model generic scenarios rather then just specific matches.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”

• Information