Advanced chart settings

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
makkad

My PC had to get a new hard disk.

Advance chart settings - I have the chart setting at 1 tick with 500 data points width

It's not long enough - I'd like to see up to 1 hour at 1 tick

I think I had the setting on my old hard disk (not backed up)

The betfair chart is not as useful tbh - that's why i set up my own
jamesg46

makkad wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 pm
My PC had to get a new hard disk.

Advance chart settings - I have the chart setting at 1 tick with 500 data points width

It's not long enough - I'd like to see up to 1 hour at 1 tick

I think I had the setting on my old hard disk (not backed up)

The betfair chart is not as useful tbh - that's why i set up my own
I'm not sure if there is a question in your post or you're just venting frustration?
makkad

Haha - forgot, my question:

How can I set my charts to cover a wider time span than 500 data points.

I had it set up before but can no longer locate the feature
jamesg46

Bring up an Advanced Chart, click on the spanner icon and edit as so.... you would probably want to up the time to maybe show 30 seconds per data point. I'm not 100% on the logic here (it's very early & I dont really mess about too much with them) but if each data point represented 30 seconds and you had 999 of them, then you have about 8 hours, obviously that part s up to you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
makkad

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:44 am
Bring up an Advanced Chart, click on the spanner icon and edit as so.... you would probably want to up the time to maybe show 30 seconds per data point. I'm not 100% on the logic here (it's very early & I dont really mess about too much with them) but if each data point represented 30 seconds and you had 999 of them, then you have about 8 hours, obviously that part s up to you.
Thank You so much ;)
jamesg46

makkad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:44 am
Thank You so much ;)
YW!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”